For the needs of Delegation of the European Union to Montenegro, EU TACSO 3 project is organizing an online meeting for the consultation regarding the Civil Society Facility (CSF) and Media Programme 2021–23, Action for Montenegro on Thursday, 1 April, 2021 from 11:00 to 12:30hrs CET.
The aim of the event is to discuss priorities for programming of CSF 2021 – 2023 with civil society and media associations as well as other stakeholders interested in development of the Programme.
To participate to the consultation, please register by filling in the Form(link is external) at this by Tuesday, 30 March 17:00hrs CET. The event will be held in English with translation to Montenegrin provided.
Draft agenda(link is external) is available here.
Main questions that are going to be discussed are following:
- Which are the priority sectors or important elements that should be included in the programming of CSF 2021 – 2023?
- What are the overlooked sectors in which civil society needs to be reinforced in support of the accession process and why?
- What type of grants should be given priority in the programming? What kind of support should be foreseen for civil society considering the short and medium-term external factors?
- What is the best way to support smaller-sized CSOs?
- What are the sizes of grants or financial support to third parties you would like to see included in the Programme?
- According to you is the civil society well target under the CSF? Any specific recommendations for improvement?
- Do you have any comments on the consultation process being followed for the programming of CSF? Would you have any specific recommendations for improvement?
In case you are not able to take part at the event, you can send answers to the questions specified above, and other comments or suggestions to email: TACSO-ME@tacso.eu(link sends e-mail). Deadline for written input is Monday, 5 April, 17:00hrs CET. Written contributions can be submitted both in English and Montenegrin language.
The Call is also available in Montenegrin language here(link is external).